Buying Guide Homes Warranty | Valerie Bomberger, ABR
Why do I need a Home Warranty?
The question isn't whether or not a breakdown will happen; it's when. Do you have a plan in place for when they do? Our real estate packages protect your house, so you can focus on making it your home.
• Gain confidence and comfort knowing your hard
earned investment is covered by an industry leader.
Benefits to Home Buyers
Benefits to Home Sellers
When it comes to selling your home, offering a home warranty in the contract is an excellent way to entice buyers. It shows good faith and offers an assurance to buyers that the home is covered by a warranty for the first year of ownership.
• Gain confidence and comfort knowing your budget
is protected while your home is on the market.*
• May help sell your home faster, for more money and
with fewer worries covered.
• Help mitigate unexpected covered issues from the home inspection to help keep the sale of your home on track.
• Reduce stress from potential, undetectable pre-existing conditions (like failures due to lack of maintenance and mismatched systems) - they're covered!
• Confidence in our nationwide network of
professional home repair experts who we pre-screen and monitor for your safety and convenience.
Please take some time to review carefully all of the information presented here. If you have any questions about the topics discussed, I will be glad to go over them with you in detail. Since every real estate transaction is unique, you will most likely have questions or concerns not presented here. That's what I'm for – to assist you at each step, to answer your questions, I can help you purchase a home warranty,